10/01/2020 - WE ARE NOT RESHIPPING FOR FREE DUE TO SHIPPING DELAYS BEYOND OUR CONTROL DURING COVID AND HOLIDAY RUSH - Ask for UPS shipping in the order notes to avoid delays on smaller packages and slightly higher cost, larger packages will ship UPS ground at no extra charge.
Shipping artwork and art prints can be a very delicate matter and we take all precautions for safety and package prints very well for shipment. So, with that in mind, it is very hard to calculate exact shipping costs, automatically for every order online. We try to keep the shipping as affordable as possible while keeping your prints safe in transit. Our damage rate is less than 1% on all orders shipping Domestic and International.
POST OFFICE DELAYS:
• ONCE YOU GET TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE IS IN TRANSIT EVEN IF USPS SAYS IT IS PENIDNG ACCEPTANCE - THIS IS A USPS ISSUE
• WE SEND ALL PACKAGES THE SAME DAY THE LABEL IS CREATED, WE DO NOT HOLD PACKAGES ONCE A LABEL IS CREATED
• Tracking is dependent on USPS scanning the package at each stop, this is in transit and should arrive shortly. USPS most likely just missed scan at some point which can happen with millions of packages going through the automated scanners. Keep an eye on the tracking as it will change once it is scanned again. If you see "acceptance pending" this means USPS did not scan the package but they do have the package at their location.
• If you see these messages in tracking it is not lost, just delayed by USPS:
• In Transit, Arriving Late
• As of January 1, 2021, We NOW Use UPS for all shipping within the USA. We use USPS, UPS and DHL for all international shipping.
DOMESTIC (USA) SHIPPING
• Standard shipping costs are calculated in your cart and can be viewed before final payment.
• If your order contains a wide range of sizes (8x10s and then 24x36s) the order may have to ship in 2 packges and additional shipping charges may apply. Please contact us for a shipping quote if you are unsure of shipping costs.
• Bulk orders and all prints at sizes smaller than 11x17 ship flat automatically using our sturdy flat shipping mailers or boxes. (unless your smaller print is combined with a larger print, under 10 prints total the order may be rolled)
• VERY IMPORTANT: Small orders (under 7-10 total prints) of prints at sizes larger than 11x14 normally ship rolled in art shipping tube for safety. Shipping smaller quantity orders of larger prints "flat" can increase the shipping costs depending on the location due to the larger package size, more weight and the materials needed to package the prints "flat". Bulk orders (over 10 prints) of larger prints will normally ship flat automatically. We use our discretion to ship the orders the safest possibly way and to keep the cost down for our customers. You can request "flat shipping" for smaller orders with larger size prints, but there will most likely be additional charges (in addition to what was calculated as shipping cost in your cart). Rolled prints will flatten out well when placed under flat weight for several hours and rolling prints does not affect the printed surface or the value of the print. Contact us if you need a quote for custom flat shipping.
• We can ship to most locations in the world, however shipping internationally can be costly and the cost can vary based on the size of the package and the final location. Automatic shipping calculations online may NOT be correct and aditional shipping cost may apply for some international locations and for very large packages.
• We WILL NOT ship large stretched canvas prints outside of the USA. Your best option for larger canvas prints is to order them rolled (unstretched) and then get them stretched locally in your country. Please contact us with any questions or for a custom shipping quote for international orders.
• International shipping in transit times vary based on the location and there are no guaranteed times for when a package will arrive, It can take a few days to several weeks depending on the international destination.
• International orders, be prepared to pay duty/fees for imported products based on the final value of your order.
SHIPPING ADDRESS (be sure to check your shipping address)
• We ship to the address you enter on the order so please be sure to enter the correct shipping address. It's very important to be sure to include the entire shipping address (apt numbers, unit numbers, suite numbers). If the package is sent back to us or is undeliverable due to the wrong address submitted on the order, additional shipping charges WILL apply to reship the item.